Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday - IKEA

IKEA has great breakfast. And for the price it can't be beat.

We had fun. We also had a cart and three trolleys. We stood in line for 45 minutes waiting to pay for our stuff. We got two side tables, the bed and one dresser put together after we got home. We will be sleeping in our new bed this evening. We chose the Hopen collection. Well - my husband chose it.

The flooring is all done up to the doorway. Liz' room won the vote and her floor is next.

I started the last sleeve of my modular sweater. I might get the sleeve done tomorrow morning before my family gets up. But if not I'll be busy putting more furniture together. Well, once they get up I'll be putting more furniture together rather or not I get a chance to knit in the morning.

I am going to try to make some new stitch markers on Monday. I want to try to make some like the cute little sheep ones that I've seen on the 'net. I have some nice shiney black beads for eyes. I also have a bunch of cute little mushrooms that I want to turn into markers. That will be an enjoyable way to spend a couple hours.

Don't you think so too?

No comments: