Wednesday, April 07, 2010

First Quarter Ends with Knitting

Finished quite a bit of knitting in March. Sock Madness is in full swing and we've already finished two pairs. I can't wait for the third.

The first round was Sideways Socks (don't know what I'm doing with these, they won't fit me) -













Second pattern was Cool Beans socks. These are for a friend but I may make another pair for myself - but with a few design changes (hourglass heel and plain toe) -












and Cable Vent Cardigan for me. I even found buttons!

It just needs washing and blocking and it's all ready to wear. Now I just need some place to wear it.










I'm hoping to find a yarn store or two that will let me teach. I'm also making some knitting bags to sell at Etsy. I'll post pics when they are available. Still tinkering with the pattern.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE those cool beans socks!! Too clever!