Monday, February 01, 2010

Progress continues

Here it is - the first sweater of 2010. I have had this sitting and waiting to be finished for a very long time. I am really glad its finally finished. I did change somethings, ran out of yarn and made due and such.

Yarn and pattern were a kit I purchased at Yarn Over 2008. I started knitting it when I got it but I really didn't like the accent colors and that really slowed down my progress. The pattern is Box Sweet from Candace Eisner Strick at Strickwear. I really like the things she does with color. I plan to use the leftover yarn from this and the shawl I finished a few years ago to make a Baby Surprise Jacket. But first I have a couple of other UFOs to find and finish.

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.