Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mad - I say!


Finished my socks this morning. I knit until midnight and was half through the second foot. I was up at the usual time (I don't sleep in) and finished about 9:30am.

Here they are:
The yarn is Soy Silk from Conjoined Creations on 3mm needles. The colors are very nice. And in spite of my concerns you really can see the stripes.

I will have to rip them back a few inches and reknit the toes so they fit my feet better. I really like them.

My mom is waiting to see them so I'll write about Yarnover later, but I had a great time.

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

Good job! I got through the second heel flap last night and I just had to go to bed. Weekends are NOT my prime knitting time. Weekdays are much better for me.

Liz said...

I can see the stripes. They look great!