Sunday, February 11, 2007

One down!

Here it is - Laela. All ends woven in and ready to wear.

I spent today hauling up more stuff from the basement. This makes the sewing room a nearly complete disaster area. I have been sorting sock kits, putting the yarn with the pattern. I've also spent some time unknitting things I didn't like once I'd gotten them started. I'll bag that yarn up and save it until I find another pattern I like.
Better than wasting both the time and the yarn.

I'm getting ready to finish up another sweater. Either AS Mary Tudor or the cardigan from Poetry in Stitches.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicci!!! It is beautiful. What is it made from? If you finish this fast, you will make more than my bid will tolerate.

Talked to the boy last night. He sounded good.

Sarah O G said...

Very pretty. Congrats on finishing. I'm envious of your lovely sounding sewing room, someday. . . .

K said...

does it count if you started it before 2007?

Guinifer said...

Wow. That sweater is amazing. Very lovely.

Valkryie Knit This said...

So pretty!

Liz said...

Yay!!!