Thursday, February 22, 2007

A great lack of knitting

There hasn't been much knitting this week.

Tuesday evening I picked up my friend and bought him to my house, since his car was here. I left after work and after all the visiting and dinner we didn't get home until late.

Last night I went to a meeting. It was actually better than I thought it would be. I am still at a loss about what is wrong with a nice, year-round, free meeting place with room for all of us and space for storage.

Tonight we will be working on the house and probably Friday as well. Saturday I'm gone with friends and Sunday, working on the house.

The upside is that I'm almost done with my cardigan body. The red/white patterning is about 30 rows from done and then just the red patterning is left, then on to the sleeves! It is hard to be so close and to not be able to work on it.

In two weeks I am laying the tile in my house. The Last Floor. I have to gather all the bank documents and send them over this week. It's all coming together (I hope!)

1 comment:

Liz said...

I understand the caution. If we break ties with the school and most specifically with Community Ed and the St. Paul Permit office and the free site doesn't work (for whatever reason) we will be SOL.

The church that we used one summer sounded perfect and seemed the ticket and it really wasn't at all. I think a trial meeting is a good idea if we can do it.