Thursday, June 07, 2012

New Stash Year

Last stash year was successful so I thought I'd try another 12 months.  Already finished these lovely socks.

IMG_0044

They are the first pattern release for Tour de Sock 2012.  It took longer to knit these than it should have.  I was too busy being social.  But the yarn was some that I frogged from two years ago.  I'm not sure that I won't reknit those socks eventually, the pattern was nice.

There is also a link on this page for Sock Sniper, which happens this fall.  I am excited about that already too.  But I think one intensive activity at a time is enough, and I'm already doing two, plus life and work.

Saturday I think I will dye some yarn.  I need two colors for the second TdS pattern and I'm not sure what to use.  So I'll make something special - sounds like a great plan.

No comments: