Monday, November 09, 2009

Hello!

I've been gone so long I hope you haven't forgotten about me. But I have been knitting

I have finished Alamere Falls pullover.
The yarn is Plymouth Homestead. I can't find the label now, of course. So I'm not sure what color it is. I hate when I do that and I do it all the time. The pattern is from Simply Shetland 4: at Tomales Bay. I bought the book so I could make Venezia but I haven't done more than knit swatches for that.






and Honeycomb vest.

This pattern is from Knitty. The yarn is Elizabeth Lavold Silky Wool. I really like this yarn. It's a little rough to knit with but it sure knits up pretty.




They were very nice knits and I can't wait to wear them.

2 comments:

sara said...

Great work!

K said...

Hi back,hope to see something new soon, I know you knit faster then that.