Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sweaters!

I made the cutest little Tulip baby cardigan. I enjoyed knitting it and I will probably have to knit at least a couple more.


Everyone should buy a copy of The Knitting Answer Book by Margaret Radcliffe. I looked in several of my technique books for the sewn bind off - and this was the only one that had it, and the illustrations were great. It also had the I-cord bind of I used for the neck (although not the secret that Meg shared about how to avoid the contrast color showing through and I can't find in my notes how to do it. Alas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been going to call but alas I always fall asleep. I finally got the order in to KnitPicks. They said the needles would be available on the 10th but you know how that goes. Perhaps I will get them and like them.
I also ordered worm medicene for Pearl so Liz should be saving money to pay for it. $11.49 if you want to share this with her.
Have a great day. Love to you.

Liz said...

The sweater looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

The sweater is so cute! I think I should make one for each of Missy's babes. It would be something they couldn't go buy. What cha tink?

Valkryie Knit This said...

So pretty!