Thursday, October 04, 2007

Touch Me

I got up this morning and decided I should take knitting to my Dr. appointment this afternoon. In case there is waiting room time (there wasn't much on Tuesday). I finished the toe on my HP Sock swap sock last night so I decided to Kitchner it and then I can start the second one. I could not find my instructions so I - Just - Did - It!

How cool is that! The only mistake was from a twisted stitch, which was done while knitting the last row and thus not the fault of the Kitchnering! I un-kitchnered it, turned it and re-kitchnered it. I was so pleased! YEE HAW!

This is the fourth pattern I have done for the HP Sock Swap. It is fairly simple, as compared to many others but I like it. The very pretty one that was done in colored pattern work was puckery and had no stretch (always bad in a sock). This sock looks REALLY big, but measures right and fights my foot, if not snuggly at least not baggy. (in other words its the size it is suppose to be) I might be having trouble judging things to size this month. Re: my Aunt's Sweater - even if my friend did agree that it looks BIG.

No comments: