Monday, July 06, 2009

Socks - two new pair

I finished two more pairs of socks. Both of which sat in the UFO pile for months and needed only the second sock to be finished. The pattern is just a basic sock, I used no real pattern.



The first pair was made using Opal in the Draco Malfoy colorway from the Harry Potter collection. My daughter bought the yarn herself and I made her the socks. She is very patient waiting for them to get finished.









The second pair is Kaffe Fasset collection in Mirage colorway. I meant to order Pool but somehow requested the wrong number. Still nice yarn though and a great pair of socks. I meant to use this yarn to learn a new heel but forgot to grab the directions on the day I reached the heel so I just used a standard heel and gusset. Since waiting to get home and find the pattern was out of the question.





I have also done a lot of work on my SSSP. I may even finish that this week. That will be so very very exciting for me.

No comments: