So, even though I have more kits I could put up, I'm going to return to posting my finished works and random yarn talk.
I'm making good progress on the Camp Hoodie for Liz. I've finished the front and nearly finished the back, I have about 3 inches left before I join the shoulders and knit the hood and facings. Although the yarn isn't bad I'm not fond of it and I'm pretty sure it's all to do with the cotton content.
I tried to do a jogless technique on the patterned part. I'm not at all pleased with how it's turned out. Might as well have suffered with the jog.
I have about 6 inches of the back of the Wicked vest done as well. It makes a nice break from the acres of st st the Hoodie requires.