Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nov 21, 2010

This yarn will become Green Mountain Gardens Cardigan. I attempted to find a pic of this sweater online, off Ravelry (to which no everyone wants or has access) but failed.

Picture 018

I am now busy knitting my daughter a sleeveless hoodie for her holiday gift. She chose the pattern and the yarn. It's knitting up very quickly. The yarn is Spud & Chloe Sweater, wool/cotton blend. Not my favorite, but I think it will make a nice sweater. The colors aren't something I would have chosen either - but since I won't be wearing it, it's not my problem.

I am not sure why, but I can't seem to knit button bands on my father's cardigan. I knit 3 different ones today and none of them turned out. I finally frogged them all and put the cardigan back in the workbasket.


No comments: