Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nov 20, 2010

Finally finished sewing up St. Brigid. I was so pleased I wore it all day. The front is closer to the true color of the yarn. I wish I had used a provisional cast-on and grafted the neck back together. Other then that - it's a perfect fit and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Today's sweater kit is a friend's destash (thanks Nancy!). I've had this yarn for years, over a decade. I've decided to use it to make the Wicked Eyelet Rib vest. I have made several of this fancy little sweater vests and I really like them. I'd never have thought so before I made the first one.

1 comment:

Diana said...

It looks fabulous and a wonderful color. Congratulations! I'd wear it first chance I got too!