Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011

Already this year has run me over.

There has been a lot of knitting.
I made myself this hat. The pattern is Temple cats from Knitpicks. The yarn is JoSharp and Rowan dk weight wool.
IMG_0011


I started this sweater for my mother, it's a Philosopher's Wool kit that she bought. For a pattern I've been using various charts from Fair Isle Sweaters Simplified and shaping from EZ's EPS.
IMG_0017

I have also made a pair of mittens, a pair of slippers and finished a pair of socks.

My current fascination is with Veil of Isis. I'm knitting it with Knitpicks Bare in laceweight. It's been really nice to knit with and I'm so pleased with how the lace is turning out.

There has also been a lot of snow and cold. I'll not subject you to pictures of that. It's hard to get decent pictures of that much white.


No comments: