Saturday, January 30, 2010

A week - in progress

There has been quite a bit of knitting this week - and even some things finished. And all with stashed yarn!

I knit two pairs of 'learning' socks from New Pathways for Sock Knitters. Both were made with stash yarn left over from other projects. Worsted weight with size five (3.75mm) dpns.

First is Little Sky Sock:



Second is Coriolis:



I also knit this lacy little number: The yarn is Douceur et Soie, and green 0/6 glass beads. The pattern is Ice Queen. I sure find a lot of nice patterns on Knitty. I only wish the patterns were printer friendly. I can't knit off the computer screen since I use pencils, post-it notes and pens to keep my place and take notes. None of those are good with computer screen.




So far I'm doing really well on my knitting from stash resolution. I've made quite a bit of progress on the sweater for my dad. I'm still waiting to hear about additional yarn for the Box Sweet. But I will probably use yarn I have next week and finish it up. All the ends are woven in so all I have to do is knit two bands of color and sew it up.

No comments: