Friday, October 19, 2007

Mischief Managed

I finally found three minutes to rub together and finished the little knitting back for Amy. It is PURPLE and a really nice purple orange, blue and pink flowers. I should have taken a picture but I forgot until I had it in the envelope. I also embroidered her name on it. It's a little hard to see because the print is a little loud but that makes it stealthy (or something)

I also sewed up a couple of other things I had laying around the house. Great fun. After I get done I'm going to do a little applique. I should be knitting and finishing a sweater. But I'm not sure which sweater to work on AND it will only take me a couple hours to do the applique.

I'm also starting a search for a good multi-vitamin. I'm taking all recommendations. So if you have one - share!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I take the Women's Ultra Mega multi vitamin from GNC. I take the one without iron.
http://www.gnc.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2618597&cp=2167069

Sarah O G said...

Pregnncy vitamins are good I take "Rainbow Light Just Once Naturals Prenatal One Multivitamin" they are sensitive on the stomach and can be purchased at Target. I take them when I remember.