Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The BIG weekend

The weekend was a blast. I got all dressed up (I found shoes - Nordstroms carries some styles in wide AND the guy found me a regular pair from Enzo Asomethingini, that tend to run wide - they were perfect!), had dinner with my husband and friends. We danced and drank, but not too much. I have pictures. And perhaps I'll get brave and post some.

Progress continues on Laela. I'm working on the yoke.

Walker's sweater is ready to be blocked and sewn up.

For the record Laela counts, Walker's does not. :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

I sent my reservation in for Lupercalia (site and feast). P is going to Con of the North that weekend so it will just be me.

Want to carpool?

Knit-Knot said...

Carpooling would be nice. You want to drive? I have all the 'stuff'.