Monday, February 19, 2007

The Weekend

I spent Sunday at a KnitOut. It was great fun and I have no idea how many people I helped to knit. But there were many. We got a great coupon book from the MOA but we missed all the 'vendor' goodies, since we were busy teaching instead of shopping. I conned my friend Liz into coming along. It is amazing what the promise of a trip to IKEA will talk her into.

I spent today putting together the dressers I bought at IKEA, then filling them with clothing and other stuff. My bedroom is amazingly clean, but I didn't get much else done.

I should spend some time this evening hauling boxes upstairs. I have about 1/2 of my stuff from downstairs upstairs now.

My spouse finished putting together the stair case this weekend. It is very nice. It is closer and closer to done everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I printed the free patterns at work. Suppose I will use them?