Monday, November 06, 2006

Blogger bites

Long ago I updated to the beta blogger. There were a couple of things that didn't go so well, but have been overcome.

This morning I attempted to use a new template/layout. That did NOT go so well. I tinkered until I HAD to get ready and leave for work. I can get ready and out the door in 10 minutes.

More tinkering will have to occur this evening. I hope I can get all my ring-links back up. If not I saved the entire template on my home computer and I'll reload it from there.

I am not a programmer, I know nothing about programming, telling me that the tag has to have a terminating tag, without offering a link to actual information about what the H you are talking about is not helpful. Not to mention that I cut them straight out of the old template and pasted them in, so how come they worked fine before and won't work at all now? It isn't as though I actually typed stuff in or changed it in anyway.

I have complete faith that I will figure it out eventually, I always do. But initially it is very frustrating. And since it is foremost in my mind I'm being distracted from my real job by trying to figure out how to fix it.

Just a little obsessive.

No comments: