Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Creeping Crud

My daughter appears to have strep so I will be home to take her to the Dr. today.

Yesterday I got one sleeve sewn on my Rogue. I also spun 1.75 oz of wool/silk. Today I might spin the other 1.75 and ply them. The Woolee Winder works quite well. Since I have never timed my spinning I don't know if I'm really spinning more quickly and efficiently or not. But the bobbin is filled nicely and there appear to be fewer thin/thick spots. We'll see when I ply them. That usually makes the unevenness more apparent.

I also started warping my loom for that belt I have on my list of things to do. I need to find the container with the silk thread in it. I believe that I put the remainder of my tablets in it and I need a few more. But do you think I can find it? No. I had it on Sunday. But now it has gone for a walk.

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

I've got a Rogue on my "to be started" pile. I'd love to see yours when you finish it.