Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mid-week Mid-November

My loom is all warped up for my little project, pattern is all selected and I hope to get started with the weaving tonight.

I'll try to get some pictures tonight.

It is unlikely that I will get any knitting done this week. But I will be playing with string.

I can't find my SP9 pal's address. I was sure I wrote it down and saved and printed the email. But apparently I'm deluded, at least as far as saving the email. I'll have to contact my hostess and ask her to send it again. I have a package to mail!

I will be so glad when this remodeling is done and my house is less of a disaster area. Perhaps then I will be able to find stuff more often.

Hey a girl can dream!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can always store your yarn in the "medival castle" if it bothers her! Now I suppose I am on the nothing for christmas list, too!!

Thank goodness for a sense of humor.
Love

Knit-Knot said...

I'm confused