Friday, September 29, 2006

One Year ago today

Where did the time go? Amazing!

So I dug my pattern out of the pile and it calls for 3.5oz of cobweb weight wool. I have 4.4 oz of silk/merino. I'm spinning it at roughly 40 wpi which is cobweb weight. I think I should be covered. Now the question is do I want to make my wedding ring shawl out of this lovely blue/green silk/wool. Or should I just bite the bullet and spin the baby camel/silk? Or BOTH!

Crazy is as crazy does after all.

I also have a bag full of bison to clean and spin. I really need my basement kitchen clean up first. I think that will be my first woolee winder project. I'm very excited about that purchase. I'm not sure why. I will have to practice spinning slightly heavier for that. I think about 20 wpi from the sample I looked at at the Yarnery on Wednesday.

I need to call my aunt and find out how much she wants and my mom to see if she can get some more fiber. I'm not sure I have enough down for a sweater. Even at that weight.

And that is the story of my life - lots of projects all due next week.

No comments: