Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Sweater from Hades

(My mother gave me the what for about my language here)

I have once again stopped twitching when I think about working on this item. I thought I was about 1/2 way done with the sleeves so I went to pull it out and finish it - because I'm sure my mother would like to have it eventually. I'm about 1/3 done with the front and the sleeves are finished! YeeeeHaw! I managed about 8 rows before bed last night. It would be nice if I could get it done next week. Then I can mail it for sewing up. It better fit or we will both cry. I think it has taken me at least 4 years to knit this sweater!

I am still looking for my Options needle case. I can't imagine where it could be. I found the second card of buttons for the little green sweater - but now I can't find the first card. I know it's the second card because they are all still on it and I took off one from the first card and put it in my purse so I could buy more. So I have 4 buttons and I need 5.

I have quite a little pile of stuff that needs a little bit of finishing. (seams and buttons and ends) I think I'll spend the evening doing that, maybe tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!
http://knit.criosa.com/photos/
albums/userpics/
10001/TreasureHunt.pdf

Did you see this??

I want to go! :D
Oh, and I may have to work on MOnday, like around 2 pm/ What time is your dr apt? Should I come on sunday instead and bring hair? what works? :D

I'll call ya later.

Carrie K said...

What's the sweater from Hades real name? lol.

And Happy Blogiversary!

Knit-Knot said...

Dr. at 3:30. If you come EARLY in the morning we would still be fine.

Or you could come Saturday and we could do the treasure hunt and get hair. I'm pretty sure what I need to do with it.

Or same thing Sunday; you bring hair and we could do the treasure hunt.

Knit-Knot said...

It is Siv by Elsebeth Lavold from Viking Patterns for Knitting.

Liz said...

I'm sorry I won't be able to make the treasure hunt. Have to go do that Laurel thing this weekend.

We'll catch up next Monday.

Anonymous said...

I think I can get a girl to work for me for a little bit at least... so I'll come early! :D