Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13 - my lucky day

I got all the stuff done that I needed to last night. I have a couple of things to finish in the car on the way. I managed to pack this morning and thanks to listmania I don't think I forgot anything important. I also managed to find almost everything I wanted/needed. I'm amazed. Now I just hope it all fits in the car.

I don't know what knitting project to take with me. Probably socks.

We will be home early on Sunday. I will attempt some serious house arrangement on Sunday.

I will have to spend a lot of time at work next week. It will really cut into my knitting time. I also have to get a couple more rooms painted. No knitting will occur - hahahahahaha. Let's be realistic. Some painting and some overtime will occur, so will some knitting.

I have started shopping for my SP9 - FUN!

No comments: