Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It must be magic!

I was just over reading a post at Franklin's blog. He stated that if you knit long enough a copy of EZ's Knitter's Almanac will likely materialize on your shelves.

I think he might be on to something. This weekend while looking for something completely unrelated I found one in a pile of books in my temporary sewing/knitting room. It appears to be brand new and I don't remember buying it. I had it on my list of things I should buy - but I don't recall actually paying for it. I don't believe I have developed kleptomania in my impending dotage.

The other thing I found is a second copy of Folk Mittens. I know it is a second copy because the first one is currently residing in my knitting bag with some lovely angora/merino that will be mittens for my daughter. The second copy was sitting coyly on the sewing machine table, under my dombek.

I wish the knitting book fairies would kindly provide me with a copy of AS' Aran Knitting.

No comments: