Monday, November 12, 2007

Stupid Blogger - or stupid connection

I don't know what happened to the post I attempted yesterday. It was eaten by the ether.

Today was a busy day. I have new drugs I should stay away from. We should have guessed that since caffeine was a downer that the downer would be an upper. But we were quite entertained by the fact that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't manage to do more than lay down and close my eyes and then talk non-stop for three hours. It's a good thing my friends love me.

There has been not knitting today.

Yesterday I wrote about the Celtic tote from the new Interweave Knits. I finished the back yesterday and started the bottom. It isn't as big unfelted as I expected it to be after felting. Alas. I'm going to finish it anyway. It is nice. Just smaller than I thought from looking at the pictures.

Tomorrow - knitting and maybe pictures.

No comments: