Monday, November 19, 2007

Plague, you say?

I spent the weekend shoving anti-histamines into my system. Mostly unsuccessfully.

I have had a sinus headache for three days and I'm really done with that.

Some knitting occurred. I wouldn't call it progress forward on any item though since the ripping more than made up for the knitting.

I hope to get some extra sleep this evening because the 14+ hours I had Saturday and Sunday appear to have been insufficient.

And my friend G makes the best chicken soup ever, ever, ever.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad that I brought it over. Sorry that you had to make use of it because of a cold. Hope it helped.

Knit-Knot said...

Ah - if only it had been a cold. Alas no - just stupid allergies. When that is the issue you don't even get so use "but I'm sick" creds