Friday, November 02, 2007

All Souls Day

Bowling tonight. Yay!?

I worked on the Kauni sweater last night. I'm up to the armholes. I really like this yarn. It is so fun to watch the pattern develop. I'd really like to try some of the other colors with some other patterns. I think it would be really great with Kaffe's lily/lotus pattern in pink/purple and blue/grey. Maybe after I finish some other things around here I'll give it a go.

I also watched Torchwood last night. It is one weird show and now they are doing stories with links to last season, which I missed. I feel like I'm at a disadvantage. Of course there is always the possibility that those who saw the last season don't know any more than I do.

I'm so delighted that today is Friday. Next Friday my mother will be here to visit. I hope that everything at work goes properly so that I get the whole day to spend with her. Even if I don't it would only be a few hours that I'd have to work. But I'd just as soon that not happen.

No comments: