Monday, July 31, 2006

Still remodeling

It seems that the weeks are getting sucked up and little is getting done. The drywall will be inspected today and then the taping will begin. This means I did not get to do any tilework this weekend. How am I suppose to get things done if I'm still waiting for the workers to finish up?

I finished knitting the Rogue this weekend. I reknit the hood three times, I'm still not happy with it. I am on the foot of the 2 socks on 2 circs. It actually seems to be going well. I managed the heels but I'm not sure they were done right (or the most efficient way) but they appear to have turned properly, which is more imporant. I hope to have them finished this week. I am going to start working seriously on my AS Mary Tudor again. I think that it is the closest to being done, except for the cardigans that I have cut and waiting for bands. They will not get done until I have my sewing machine back up since I need to v the neck on one of them. (sorry, Mom)

Of course since the knitting of the Rogue is done it went into the house. One less thing in the RV.

Tomorrow I'm taking Liz to Borealis for some help with a pattern. I will take the AS to work on. Perhaps this will keep me from purchaseing any additional yarn. (hahahahahaha)

No comments: