Friday, July 28, 2006

Time - where did it go?

Boy when I said July would fly I wasn't kidding - was I?!

I can't believe it's almost over. I have so much stuff I need to finish yet. It will be a busy weekend.

It is really hard to finish all this stuff when I don't have my house. A great deal of my 'free' time has been spent hanging insulation, cleaning up the mess and shopping for stuff for the house. I have never spent so many two hour blocks making a quick 20 minute stop at Menards.

The 2 socks on one Circ project has not gone well. 32" is not enough 60" is WAY too much. I'm not really sure I want to waste more knitting money on needles in order to try out 38" or 45". I might just stick with two socks on two circs. I have about three inches of sock done. Between all the starting over and dropped stitches.

Then I saw where someone who was at Knitting Camp was knitting four socks at a time. YIKES!

I have packages that I simply must get in the mail Monday!

All else is going along at a screaming pace. I think I will be exhausted by December. If I don't crash before that.

No comments: