Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back into Rotation

Last night I broke out the Mary Tudor and worked on it for several hours. I only had to rip out two rows. I still think it is a little rippley from not stranding loosely enough. But I'm hoping that I will get better as I go and that the wooly board will help ease some of that away.

My mother wants me to come and get Liz, which is fine - except that I still don't have a place for her to live. These people need to get moving on their work. I guess a new boss type plumber person came to the house yesterday and actually moved on the project. Too bad he didn't show up last week.

I am astonished how these people think we can just be out of that house until everything is all done. 'Oh we'll hook up water when we come to finish' I hate to say this to you - but WE CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG FOR WATER AND A WORKING TOILET. We need one working bathroom and water - NEXT WEEK!!!!!! How hard is that to understand. I can live in the basement and do work but I still have to have water and a bathroom. People want me to bath and I am probably not allowed to use the back yard for human waste disposal.

It's a good thing I have my knitting or I'd be a complete serial killer by now.

No comments: