Since G decided to stay home last night I didn't work on my Rogue last night. I worked on Mother's sweater (I had the first pattern repeat done Sunday and the knots were too big. The guage seemed fine - but the knotwork wasn't. I now have 1/2 of the first repeat done. It looks much better. The gauge on the stockinette stitch was fine - but the knots worked up too loose. It was less than 1/4 inch longer and no wider but it LOOKED much different.
I have about 1/2 of pattern on the Mary Tudor done. I'm almost where I was when I un-knit it. It looks much better and I'm happy with it.
I have decided that my next project will be this Cardigan I bought the kit on clearance last year. I have a couple of the skeins balled. The yarn to very fine. It should be a lot of fun. I am going to start it when I finish the front for Mother's sweater. I will make the swatch sometime this week.