Here is the update on Aunt Bernie's Sweater.
After I got home I discovered I had made a mistake on the second front. I ripped it back and reknit it. I have 6 rows left on the back and then I can join the shoulders. I'm going to use an I-cord bind off I learned at camp. I might be able to finish it tonight.
I'm really really concerned about the size. It seems HUGE. I know that I am not the best at judging the size of people so I don't know whether or not to do anything about it. This is why I shouldn't knit for people who live far away. If she lived anywhere near I'd have her try it on and then seam the sides if it needed to be smaller.
I will be depressed if it doesn't fit.