Work on Aunt Bernie’s Sweater continues. I finished the back and did the I-cord bind off. I had use the three stitch I-cord the first time and didn’t like it so I removed it and used the two stitch. It is nice. I wimped out and used the natural colored yarn.
I crocheted the steeks on one sleeve and decided that I will still need to sew them. So I will try to do that tonight. Then I can sew in the sleeves, knit up the neckband and start weaving in yarn ends.
I made my spouse try it on and it isn’t so big on him. I’m going to quit worrying about it being too big. I’ll make him try it on again after I get the sleeves sewn in and make my final judgment call, drop it in the mail and hope for the best.