Wednesday, December 13, 2006

There goes the schedule

I realized last night, while working on my mother's cardigan, that I only have about 6 weeks to get that baby sweater done! YIKES! So I cast on the sleeve (there being certain problems with the body I had already cast on) and began to knit it. I will have to knit faster if I'm going to finish and it looks like I will be busy at work the next couple of weeks as well.

I love it when directions say "center pattern over center of sleeve" It took me more time to count and double count to center the pattern than the actual knitting.

So while I was making good progress on my list I'm now side tracked by more urgent matters. Once the sweater is done the tablet weaving will take precedence since the recipient is going to be in town on the 13th of January. So I think I'll probably not get Victoria's sweater done soon enough. Poor little girl.

No comments: