Friday, December 01, 2006

December - remember?

I don't know what we should remember. I think I'll remember that I don't need to spend the national debt and buy presents for everyone. This year, I think, just the kids and parents.

I finished Dad's sweater. The buttonbands are wonky on the starting ends. It needs 7 buttons. If my father sent me some antler I could make him buttons. I'll have to call him and tell him.

I am about 1/2 finished with my list. But I did the easy parts first. I have my patterns for the weaving drafted and I can start weaving. I still haven't found a pattern for my husband. Grump!

I finished one mitten, in green and ecru, for me. The pattern is nice. I am going to make my daughter a pair, in red and ivory, this weekend and then finish the second one for my pair.

Busy weekend!

No comments: