Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekend in Review

We went to Fargo to see Liz. She continues to grow - Yikes!

I worked on my parents' cardigans. It was nice to have their physical presence so Mom could try hers on. Mom's will have to become a v-neck. This shouldn't be a big deal. I'll sew up the shoulders and then machine the 'V' and start the bands. I have Dad's cut and mostly secured I will be crocheting an edge to attach the bands to sometime soon. Since there isn't any place to count as a steek I'm going to have to be very careful to secure the edges and put little stress on them. Alas - no pictures.

I'm hoping that there is an end it site for the house. I'm ready to move back in and start working on the walls and floors. We have to select the tile and purchase the flooring - but no hurry.

It was very funny to see my husband NOT admit that I was right when I told him the old floor tiles couldn't be removed because they were asbestos. Nope - I had to ask about it. (well they could be removed - but it would cost more for the disposal.)

No comments: