Thursday, April 02, 2015

Where have I been?!

I've been having life.  All in all though, life is going well.  

I took a new job, moved, lost job, moved, acquired new job, moved and in between these there were the prerequisite 'life happens' bits as well.  Some of this happened before the blog became so neglected, but all the change and upheaval compounded.   

I've settled, in my own place and in my mind, and it's time I got back to taking care of this blog.  I enjoy doing it, but when I felt like I didn't have time to do what I wanted to do, I put things off until I found more time, which just never happens.  

I'm currently in search of a new car.  I'm torn between getting a second Toyota Prius or a Honda Fit.  I loved my old Prius.  I'm not sure that should preclude shopping around since I have the option, and the Honda is available in a color that is almost purple.  Test drives will happen Saturday.  Then I will take time to decide.  No reason to hurry the decision since I'll keep the car for at least a decade, if past experience is anything by which to judge.  

And now - time to run off the dream land 








No comments: