Thursday, June 04, 2009

Dinner with friends

Is fun.

I am very lucky - my coworker with whom I car pool doesn't mind driving so I get to knit on the way to and from work. I get quite a bit of boring knitting done. All this leads to -

Today on the way home I reached a happy place in my sooper sekret skirrel projekt (SSSP). I'm very pleased with it. Soon I will be at the interesting part of this project.

There will be no pictures of the SSSP here though - since that sort of defeats the purpose. I am taking pictures and I will put them up just as soon as the secret is broken. Something to look forward to, and perhaps to keep you coming back?!

Once I get the SSSP to the not boring part I will start knitting socks on my commute. Socks for the 52 Pair Plunge. There shall be much knitting.

No comments: