Saturday, June 27, 2009

And for our next adventure!

I have cast on for the Honeycomb Vest not that I have finished anything to justify starting something new. I have about 1/2 the back completed. So far it is an interesting knit. I'm looking forward to wearing it.

I am also nearly finished with a pair of socks. I have only half the foot of a second sock to finish. This is a pair that had been suffering from second sock syndrome since last fall. The 52 Pair Plunge and commute knitting have really been useful for getting projects off the UFO pile.

After I finish the vest I will have to get back to the Anniversary Mystery Shawl. I think two more weeks of steady work would finish that.

And then the second sleeve on Steve's sweater. Can sweaters suffer from second sleeve syndrome? I believe mine do.

Looks like an agenda to me!

No comments: