Last night I finished a sleeve this sweater . I also started the body and the other sleeve. I started the body because the needles were right there - but the needles for the sleeve were in the needle case and I didn't want to get up and get them. How lazy is that! But after I had finished the ribbing and set the pattern I got the needles and started the second sleeve. The second sleeve is now off double points and on the 16" circulars. If it wasn't for Rogue Mondays I'd probably be able to finish the second sleeve tonight.
I'm going to have to rip out my aran. The stitches aren't tight around the cableing and they must be fixed.
My daughter is making a scarf for herself and her doll. She has been working on the doll scarf pretty steady. I raised a thrower. I don't know how I will manage to live with this. :)