Saturday, December 31, 2005

Effective Enabling

Yesterday I was a very good enabler. I helped my friend buy a spinning wheel. We then brought it to my house, stained it and put it together. It worked.

I bought a bunch of roving. I would post pictures - but the camera is in the mail (it will be here sometime next week!) My favorite to drool over is the Baby Camel/Tussah Silk. I can't wait to spin it. But I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but it is beautiful and soft.

I have finished spinning the orange and the green for my sweater. I have left - the main body color, navy blue and the lavender. The end is near. I think I'm going to start working on the main body color. The navy and lavender I can do in an evening. The body color is going to take a week (I think)

1 comment:

Valkryie Knit This said...

oh! You could totally make ME something. Cuz, you love me? :D