Wednesday, December 28, 2005

After the holidays attacked

- two entries in one day! Yikes

So I redyed half the wool. It is still cooling. I think there is enough dye to redye the remainder so I will do my best to save the bath and do that. Cross your fingers.

My brother and his wife sent me an Amazon gift certificate for the holidays. I bought books. :) They were shipped today. I can hardly wait.

I bought myself Sweaters from Camp by Meg Swanson for my upcoming birthday. I now have a new list of sweaters to contemplate.

I also bought the Alice Starmore Zauber Flaute kit. It is beautiful and I've wanted it for a couple years. I don't know when I think I'm going to find the time.

I'm also getting a new camera courtesy of my mother and my spouse. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm hoping it takes decent pictures. Then I can post them here.

The red wool is all spun. I'm off to finish spinning the sage wool for the sweater. Then Orange!

No comments: