Friday, July 27, 2007

It's been quite a Friday

After I finished the neckband on Mike's sweater I realized that I had forgotten the last two buttonholes. Gah! I'll have to pull it out and reknit it, but I hope I can just do it on the buttonband and not have to remove the entire last 5 inches on the sweater. Wish me luck.

I hope to get it done over the weekend. I only have the sleeves left (well that that mistake - but we aren't focusing on that right now).

I went to the Dr. today and they have decided that I probably have asthma. The panicy feeling is probably my body's reaction to not having enough air. We'll give it three weeks and then go back and see. If it works then we have an answer, if it sort of works we have an answer and if it doesn't we have an answer (although not the final solution). The lung xray was clear so at least I don't have to worry about having consumption.

1 comment:

Valkryie Knit This said...

Yeah for getting answers!

Yeah for not having consumption! That would not rock. Not at all.