Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionaire

  1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Ravenclaw

  1. Shoe size? 6 wide

  1. Foot Length? 9 inches

  1. Foot Circumference? 9 inches - yes - really

  1. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. 2.25mm or 2.75mm

a. Brittany 5"

b. Crystal Palace Bamboo 6"

c. Plymouth Bamboo 6"

  1. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
    I'd really like to try the new Knitpicks Double points. I do most of my double point knitting on 2.25mm (US1) or 2.75mm (US2). I prefer short needles (7inches or less)

  1. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? I prefer the book colors but I'm not opposed to the film colors.

  1. Allergies? Do you have any? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? I have trouble with some perfumes and other fragrances. I have no trouble with animals. I own two cats and no matter how careful I am their hair gets into everything.

  1. Are you an international participant (outside US)? Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? I am not an international participant. I am willing to have an international pal.


No comments: