I have finally started the ribbed band on my husband's cardigan. I don't know if it is just the stockinette or what - but it seemed to take forever to get that far, it seemed like I had 3 more rows for 30 rows, before I reached the 24.5 inches of length. Soon - sleeves!
I would have gotten to the ribbing soon but the husband came home with sod for the yard and we all went out and helped with that. He's getting scrap from the landscaper he knows. Our patch job looks pretty bad - but as long as it all looks good next year I don't care.
I started ordering stuff for my Hogwarts Sock Swap partner. I have to do some snooping about for additional bits for the stitch markers but I have chosen the sock pattern and I have potential for the yarn (I have what I think I'm going to use - but I want to have a quick look at the yarn shop before I start, just in case).