Wednesday, August 09, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Okay - it isn't really that bad. But I'm trying to lay tile and pack for a week long camping trip in the wilds of Pennsylvania. Since our house is still under destruction I don't know how I'm going to be able to get my stuff out of the garage. It is buried under house hold goods. We are loading Thursday night.

I hope to manage pictures and such for you enjoyment when I return.

I also hope that I can manage to find time to knit up my one skein item for my One Skein Secret pal, to whom I also owe a skein of yarn.

I'm a little disappointed that my one skein pal has never managed to send me a single skein of yarn. She has contacted me - but never managed to actually send the yarn.

I have not been a good Secret 8 pal. :( I failed to send communicate frequently enough. But I do have a nice package to mail tomorrow.

I never did find the gauge/ruler/needle sizer I was looking for to include in the package. DOH!

Oh well. I hope she enjoys the package when she gets it. I'll have to wait until I get back from my vacation to find out.

4 comments:

Jonnie said...

Ummm, could you be my secret pal from SP8??

Valkryie Knit This said...

I miss you! Come back!

Anonymous said...

Dear SP8 Pal,
I haven't forgotten you! I hope your vacation was wonderful. I will be getting together a box of treats for you this week and have it in the mail to you.
Your SP8 pal.

Knit-Knot said...

Oh - Busted!