Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I've been working on my friends socks. When I get the foot done I'll take a picture.

I started working on the Master Knitter stuff. I'm answering questions and writing book references. I'll start knitting this weekend.

I tried to renew my driver's license today. I have to go and have my eyes checked. It is bad enough that I can't enjoy 3D movies but I can't see in the silly little machines either. The clerks usually give me this look like I'm trying to pull a fast one. At least this gal was aware it happens sometimes. She gave me a form. In North Dakota they just ask you to get a letter and leave it up to you to decide what it needs to say. My appt is tomorrow. Maybe I'll order some green contacts.

It is cold here.

2 comments:

Valkryie Knit This said...

hehe... I always say, reall inoccent like... "the doc never told me I needed a note..." and they usually let that go. :)

Knit-Knot said...

I am not so lucky - or so innocent looking