Monday, December 05, 2011

WOAH!

October flew by in a flurry of packing. November flew by in a flurry of near disaster in moving. It seemed like every plan required a fall back to Plan F. I'm finally in, settled, mostly unpacked and ready to start thinking about knitting.

I've found the yarn for Thermal and, although, I have to borrow a ball winder (still haven't found the packed one!) I'm going to make it my December project.

The new job is okay. Today I felt like a complete moron, but I'm sure once I learn my way around it will be okay. In fact some times I've even understood what they were talking about.

This weekend I plan to write a decent update with pictures of actual knitting. There was some knitting in October that needs to be caught up and I made a hat during the last two weeks (the only knitting that really happened in November was the garter stitch band of the hat and that took almost 10 days. I'm not sure why it took two weeks to finish the hat, the pattern while nice, is not that difficult. But I just couldn't seem to make progress. I finally get to weave ends in this evening.

I'm looking forward to a peaceful year end and a wonderful 2012.

No comments: